This week represents the ultimate sports-fanatic’s dream – all of the major North American sports leagues have games this week. October is the rare moment on the calendar when all are running at the same time:
- MLB Baseball has the World Series
- NFL Football is in week 7/8
- NBA Basketball started their season last week
- NHL Hockey is just a month into their season
- MLS Soccer is just about to start their playoffs this week
It’s a great time to be a sports fan, but a terrible time to hold a tweetchat. We know many in our community will have their TVs on or will be streaming their favorite team while participating.
In light of this, Joe and I thought we would go with a very light topic this week – to give ourselves and the community a little break after so many intense chats in the past few weeks. One of the hallmarks of #hcldr tweetchats is the quality and quantity of ideas (and references!) that are shared during our one hour together. We thought it would be fun to have a whole night dedicated to sharing things that each of us have found interesting, inspiring and educational.
Credit must go to our friends over at #HITsm who are using this sharing format for their chat on Friday October 27th at noon ET. You can read more about that chat here.
So without further ado, here are the topics we will be discussing this week on #hcldr. Please join us Tuesday October 24th at 8:30pm ET (for your local time click here):
- T1 Share a post or story have you found interesting this week.
- T2 Share a healthcare technology that you are excited about or have hopes for.
- T3 Share something about healthcare that inspires you.
- T4 Share the name/profile of someone you view as a healthcare leader
Life is Sharing – Alan Levine https://flic.kr/p/dtBSgg
I Found this information more helpful. Thanks